Friday, January 28, 2011

So I have come to realize just how clever my seemingly dimwitted 15 year old cat Vixen is.

Its about 9 am and I wake up and go begin my routine. This morning is a little different since my body is trying to play "catch-up" due to my 19 1/2 hour shift at my job. I nonchalantly glance into the kitchen and walk back into my room.

THUD.

I tilt my head, KNOWING what it is and I feel annoyance creep up. I walk into the kitchen to find what I thought I would.. the garbage can was toppled over. Garbage everywhere. Vixen no where to be found.

After taking 3 minutes to lift it and get everything back in it, getting my floor clean again, in saunters Vixen, pretending to be sleepy, dropping onto her side next to my foot. I couldnt help but laugh.

I always call her my dumb lil dinosaur. But today she was a clever lil fox.

3 comments:

  1. "Dumb Lil Dinosaur" is a bit harsh.
    Is knocking over the garbage something she just started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks its from when I was at Niagara Falls. and she is a lil dumb dinosaur :)

    ReplyDelete